The setup for YAGPDB is pretty simple.
- 2.Click on Login
- 3.Authorize YAGPDB.xyz to know what servers you are on.
- 4.On the upper-right-corner, you can select your server by clicking on Select a server and selecting the server you want to add the bot to and manage.
You should start out by visiting the commands tab, making sure the prefix does not have any conflict as well as turn on and off any command(s) you may not want to be used.
If you're interested in setting notifications like Join/Leave, YouTube, Reddit, Streaming notifications. You should look under the Notifications & Feeds tab.
For moderation tools, auto-moderation tools, auto roles, self assigning roles visit the Tools & Utilities tab.
- Moderation can help you keep track of offences with warnings, and a moderation log.
- Auto-moderation can help you keep track of bad words, bad websites, spam, mention spam, invite posting, bad nickname/names etc.
- Auto role can help with assigning roles when members join.
- Role commands can help with members assigning roles to themselves through either commands or reactions.
For a soundboard or reputation, check out the Fun tab.
Click through the various pages and explore a little to see what the bot offers. If you need help read around in the control panel, the docs, or our FAQ page. If you still need help, you can visit our support server.
We have a limited number of volunteer support staff, and we are losing money hosting this bot for you. *If you're being rude in the support server, chances are you're gonna get banned.* If you wish to help us out, please see the Helping out page.